Student Employment Opportunities
Students play a vital role in providing support for the many functions and services provided by the Office of Campus Activities. A variety of fun-filled, exciting opportunities exist for students interested in:
- Learning to be an advisor to your peers
- Utilizing existing knowledge as a student leader to assist other student leaders
- Developing skills that will be useful in obtaining a job after graduation
- Gaining valuable job experience
- Developing leadership skills
- Shaping the campus community
- Earning extra money while attending school
- Flexible scheduling
- No off-campus travel required
- Learning about CUA and Washington, DC
The Office of Campus Activities has completed hiring for student staff positions for the 2016-2017 academic year. We will be hiring one to two additional staff members from the Class of 2020 as Campus Activities Consultants. In addition, we will always welcome resumes from students who wish to apply to keep their information on file in case positions become available throughout the year. For more information about our positions, please visit our Student Staff Positions page. To apply outside of our hiring schedule, please send your resume and a brief paragraph of why you are interested in working in OCA to email@example.com.
We also hire one graduate assistant each year. This position has already been filled for the 2016-2017 year but if you're interested in learning more about the position Please review the position description here. If you're interested in having your information on file in case another position opens, feel free to send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.